Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Surprise!

PLAY ROOM BEFORE:


Lucy and I went to visit my parents in CT last week as they were not able to make it to our home during Christmas (my mom broke her leg/had surgery just days before they were due to fly out)! We had a LOT of fun visiting them and helping my mom adjust to her new method of moving about, or lack thereof. Lucy sure loves all of her grandparents! We'll post pictures from our trip soon. While we were away, Wade took on the task of re-doing our play room! I had no idea he was up to this, but he managed to paint, redo the baseboards, and put in a cabinet system all within the week I was gone (in addition to his normal work schedule)! Here are pictures from the project - it looks great!! He's due for some major R&R.

AFTER:





4 comments:

Terri said...

I can't BELIEVE he did all this in his "spare time" last week! Wasn't he fighting a cold, as well as trying to do all his work week? GREAT job, Wade! Traci... you're always welcome to come visit if Wade has another project in mind! lol

Lisa R.D. said...

Wow! What a great thing to do, very fun. It looks great!

Lisa R.D. said...

I told Ryan how great it looked and what a fun thing it was for Wade to do this while you were gone--his response: "Don't get any ideas." Nice. :)

Lisita said...

It's it great to have a handy man for a hubby? Great talking to you the other day... let's get the girls together soon!